This course last 3 days and is specially designed to prepare you to pass your PRINCE2®foundation exam. This course contains an exam and is fully BCS- accredited. After passing this course you will have enough basic knowledge to work with or part of a project management team. Successful completion of this course will able you to apply to the PRINCE2®practitioner qualification and further your knowledge and skills.
Before taking part in this course you are advised to:
- Read 3 chapters from the official PRINCE2®manual “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®”
- Complete a pre-course work book
- Answer 70 multiple choice questions designed to test your knowledge of PRINCE2
Anyone can attend this course and it is recommended for anyone interested in the field of project management.
The course structure:
- This course lasts 3 days and is classroom based.
- You will take the PRINCE2®foundation exam on the final afternoon
The course content:
This course will cover the following courses:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
The PRINCE2®Foundation exam:
- Focuses on knowledge of PRINCE2
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark is 50%
There will be some homework throughout this course and completing it will ensure that you have the best chance in passing your exam.
Find out where our courses locations are and what training types we can offer.
Q1. Why should I learn PRINCE2?
PRINCE2®is a project management course that is flexible enough for to be able to apply it to any project or organisation and it is proven to work as it is the best practice solution.
Q2. Who will be teaching me in the PRINCE2®qualification?
You will be taught by our instructors who have over 10 years of experience.
Q3. What time do I need to arrive at the venue?
The course will start at 9am and finish at 5pm every day.
Q4. How can I find any more information about the PRINCE2®qualification?
If you are looking for more information about the qualification please contact us.
Telephone: 0117 3341 005
Address: 80-83 Long Lane, London, EC1A 9ET
Q5. How can a PRINCE2®qualification benefit me?
The PRINCE2®qualification can benefit you by being more knowledgeable in the project management field. A qualification can make you more employable and make your job easier as you will be able to project manage effectively.